Tuesday 5 April 2016

Chocolate and Ginger Toast

 Something easy today.  I feel deflated - like one of those sad limp balloons on the floor.  I miss the air, the energy, the excitement. I have an app I use to track my period, and it's times like this when I check my app and have a sigh of relief - it's okay, I'm allowed to feel like this.  And eat chocolate. 

It's not a recipe really, it's just an idea.  It's what I had in my cupboard transformed into a PMS snack.  Though I actually think it was just a snack for my boyfriend.... His little treat, for taking care of me when I do PMS.  He pumps air back into the balloon.

Ingredients
Sourdough toast
Dark chocolate, finely chopped
Candied ginger, thinly sliced
Sea salt flakes, a light pinch

Method
Preheat grill to 200C.  Put the sourdough on a lined baking sheet and top with chocolate and ginger.  Place under the grill and cook for a few minutes until the chocolate has melted and top with a sprinkling of salt flakes. 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing the article. Your recipes are very detailed. This dish is very attractive I will definitely cook this weekend. Hope you will write more articles.Street View Online

    ReplyDelete

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner