Wednesday 25 January 2012

Homemade Nutella/Dark Chocolate Hazelnut Spread

Well, yea, I made home made peanut butter, so the only logical next step is nutella.
I was a bit hesitant in calling this nutella, because..well, it doesn't really taste like nutella because I put more hazelnuts and I used dark chocolate instead. So please adjust this recipe to your liking.  I like mine very hazelnuty.



Ingredients
200g hazelnuts
70g dark chocolate, broken into pieces
1 tbsp honey
1 tbsp condensed milk
2 tbsp milk

Method
Preheat oven to 180C.  Put the hazelnuts on a single layer on a baking tray and put it in the oven for about 5-10 minutes. Keep checking just to make sure they don't burn.  When they're done, put them on a dishtowel, fold it over, and rub them with your hands -- the skins should come right off.
Put the dark chocolate over a double boiled.  When it's melted, stir in the honey, condensed milk and milk.
Whizz up the hazelnuts in a food processor until finely grounded and it's almost a paste.  Add the chocolate mixture and pulse it a bit more.




1 comment:

  1. I constantly curious to recognise more approximately how we are able to beautify our ability, how we are capable of enhance our portfolio to function a few appealing certificate. I were given a few treasured factors via this blog.Comprare frutta secca online

    ReplyDelete

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner